[NFBOH-Cleveland] Building Partnership with RTA Par 2

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 18:52:15 UTC 2019

Cleveland and Surrounding Areas,

On behalf of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio-Cleveland Chapter
Community Engagement Committee, per Chair, Sandy Krems; Cleveland will hold
a teleconference call with Sam Henderson to discuss concerns with Para
Transit.

Therefore, on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 7:00 PM, Cleveland will engage in a
conversation with RTA via a conference call. Please direct any questions to
Sandy Krems. Her contact information is below. Also below is the conference
call information.

Mr. Henderson has been very gracious in providing transparency about the
rules and regulations on service. We would like to note that consideration
be given to him on this call; as he is not responsible for the regulations
of policies that have been put forth. He is to over-see the drivers and
their responsibilities on providing transport.

Thank you always for your cooperation and integrity when it comes to
promoting the philosophy and mission of the organization.

Suzanne

///

Conference Line:

(605) 313-4834