[NFBOH-Cleveland] The NFB Pledge

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 20:22:57 UTC 2019

Hello Ohio,

Just in case you are looking for the NFB Pledge. Here you go:

“I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.”

Please note the following:

  1.  It is a two line email message
  2.  It contains 39 words.
  3.  It contains four action verbs; namely, participate, achieve, support and abide

Please save it, read it, memorize it understand it and immediately act upon it!

Have a great day y’all.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,

Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,

Cell #: 440-590-0315.

Email: ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com<mailto:ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***

***

NFB Cleveland's Most recent Email List:

NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter List <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>; 'Lisa Bostick' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org; 'Edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>; Lelinda at roadrunner.com; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com;bryantealysr at yahoo.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; cantseecutie at att.net;