[NFBOH-Cleveland] Greater Cleveland Food Bank Volunteers

Sandy Krems slkrems at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 02:05:35 UTC 2019

Hi Cleveland NFB,
Our community service project at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank will be next Wednesday, September 4, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.  The food bank is at 15500 South Waterloo in Cleveland.  We will be repacking food items for distribution.  We have room for a total of 10 volunteers from the Cleveland Chapter.  2 of our volunteers had to cancel, so there are openings for 2 more volunteers.  If you would like to join us at the Food Bank to fill in for one of these 2 people, please call me or email me and let me know so that we can get you registered.  Volunteers have to be pre-registered in order to participate.

Thank you to all of our Cleveland NFB volunteers.

Sandy Krems
Community Engagement Chairperson
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Cleveland Chapter

Phone:  440-479-4537
Email: slkrems at yahoo.com