[NFBOH-Cleveland] December 2019 Cleveland Announcements

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:15:59 UTC 2019

Happy Holiday's Cleveland Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio,

I hope that you are enjoying the weather and all of the festivities that go
along with the reason for the season!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their testimonies to
support HB214, The Accessible Prescription Bill. We are still encouraging
everyone to write there testimonies; so when Eric calls for them, they will
be ready. If you need assistance, please let me know!

On December 12, 2019 from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. we will meet with Cleveland
City, Planning Commission on dockless electric scooters and e-bikes Safety.
Please attend this forum. The location is Cleveland City Hall, 601 Lakeside,
Avenue, Room 514, Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Use the back door entrence. Please
view the resolution that was distributed. Please do not forget to put in a
drop off for 3:45 PM and pick-up at 6:15 PM. Our Affiliate President,
Richard Payne and members of the Ohio Board of Directors, Barbara Pierce and
Eric Duffy are on the agenda and will be present. In addition, I have been
contacted by the media and Ohio Congress and Ohio State Representatives;
that they will be present as well. Cleveland, let's represent the NFB well
and with assertiveness.

///

On December 13, 2019, Cleveland will celebrate the Holiday season at a
downtown location. Here is the announcement.

Happy Holiday from the Cleveland Special Event Committee!

It is time for the last NFB Cleveland Party of the Decade!

You are invited to the National Federation of the Blind 2019 Holiday Party!