[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] I asked God

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:09:00 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing Ed!

That's really something deep and worth paying close attention too,
understanding and putting it into practice.

Speaking of your last line of your email, which says,
"I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said ... Ahhhh, finally you have the idea."

I believe, that is why, we always find "the power of love" included in one
way or the other in the NFB literature: " It is through love, hope and
determination, that the NFB helps to transform dreams into reality."

One more thing please about the power of love. Here is a great book worth
reading and recommending it to friends and family. I have read it three
times so far and planning for the fourth! It is really unbelievable on what
blind people can really do when love and care are present in the life
equation! Here is the title of the great book:

""The power of love : how Kenneth Jernigan changed the world for the blind""

I really urge every NFB member to read it as soon as possible and as many
times as possible!

Ed, enjoy reading it and share your thoughts with us, if that is ok with
you.!

Have a nice day.

Ali
NFB Member - Cleveland Chapter