[NFBOH-Cleveland] More Job Announcements From Indeed.com

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 7 21:39:53 UTC 2019

 Retention and Customer Service Representative (Work From Home)
Transcom - Ohio
$10 an hour
Previous call center and work at home experience preferred. 100% work at home, including training in a virtual classroom environment....

 Human Services Worker
Catholic Charities Corporation - Cleveland, OH
Work as an integral member of the Fatima Family Center by participating in ongoing recruitment as well as completing visits to clients and their families at...
Feb 6

 DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - CLEVELAND (REMOTE)
Compass Group 3.4/5 rating   3,715 reviews  - Cleveland, OH
FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. Work with customer to identify savings opportunities and drive contract compliance utilizing opportunity...
Feb 6

 Remote Bill Review Nurse
Advance Talent - Mayfield Heights, OH
Delivery of high quality work is critical. Our client does not just talk about work life balance, they live it....
Easily apply
Feb 6

 Acupuncture
Jade Massotherapy LLC - Rocky River, OH
Make your own schedule, work your own hours. Looking for an independent contractor....
Easily apply
Feb 5

 Claims Administrator
Embrace Pet Insurance 3.3/5 rating   4 reviews  - Cleveland, OH

   Responsive employer

$30,000 a year
Does not mind performing tons of similar tasks all day, can work these tasks at high speed, is happy in an office with dogs all over the place, is self...
Easily apply
Feb 6

 Family Advocate Early Learning Program
Catholic Charities Corporation - Cleveland, OH
Bachelors or better in Social Work. Associates or better in Social Work or related field. Build relationships with families to assess their strengths utilize...
Feb 5

 Program Aide Parkview Early Learning Program
Catholic Charities Corporation - Parma, OH
Receive vendor meals and ensure all items are present at the time of delivery. Maintain the food service area including ensuring that it is clean and free from...
Feb 5

 Work From Home Customer Service Representative
Enterprise Holdings - Cleveland, OH
$13 an hour
One delivered promise at a time. Must be at least 18 years old. Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship...
Sponsored

 Work at Home US: Customer Service Representative
Concentrix - United States
$10 an hour
Work at Home US:. Ability to work evenings and weekends. At Concentrix, we are fanatical about our clients and staff....
Sponsored

 Work at Home! Senior Living Sales Advisor
Caring.com - Ohio
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
Work a pre-determined, 40-hour/week schedule; Be eligible to work in US. You will need a dedicated workspace at home, in Ohio, and a reliable broadband Internet...
Easily apply

Customer Service Representative - Export
Day-Glo Color Corp. - Cleveland, OH
The selected candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hands on customer service role with at least 2 years in international export customer...
Easily apply
Sponsored

 Customer Service Rep
Mainspring LLC - Brecksville, OH
$37,000 - $41,000 a year
At Mainspring LLC, the right Personality is always more important to us than relevant experience. Our growing company seeks a motivated Representative to greet...
Easily apply
Feb 6

 Sales & Customer Service Call Center Rep
Call Center Office 3.9/5 rating   10 reviews  - Cleveland, OH
$12 an hour
At Sprint, they help our customers make these connections, allowing them to do more, strive for more and enjoy life to the fullest....
Easily apply
Feb 4

 Customer Service Representative (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Component Repair Technologies 3.3/5 rating   26 reviews  - Mentor, OH
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in...
Feb 4

 Guest Services Rep. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Westlake, Oh 44145
The Witness Group 2.3/5 rating   3 reviews  - Westlake, OH
Works well as a member of a group.  Keep lobby and desk area clean and presentable.  Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times....
Feb 5

 Sr Specialty Rep, BCBU - Cleveland E, OH Overlay (White Team)
Amgen 4.1/5 rating   1,156 reviews  - Cleveland, OH
The Senior Specialty Representative acts as the primary customer contact and is responsible for executing marketing strategy and promoting Amgen products as led...
Feb 6

 Scheduling Center Representative
Cleveland Clinic 4/5 rating   2,707 reviews  - Solon, OH
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion,...
Feb 1

 Client Service Representative I
CIOX Health 2.9/5 rating   1,194 reviews  - Cleveland, OH
Promptly reports to Manager any customer service concerns and/or any potential HIPAA violations whether actual or perceived....
Feb 5

 Provider Services Representative - Health Insurance
NTT Data Services, Inc. 3.6/5 rating   1,767 reviews  - Solon, OH

   Responsive employer

By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here....
Easily apply
Feb 6

 Onsite Eligibilty Rep Parma Medical Center
HOSPITAL REFERRAL SERVICES - Cleveland, OH
8:30am-5:00pm Monday -Friday, no weekends. Full Benefits after 90 days:. Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, customer service, and...
Easily apply
Sponsored

 Counter Sales Rep
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. - Cleveland, OH
This sales commissioned team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group products and...
Sponsored

 Appointment Setter- Business Development Rep
Pure Water Technology - Bedford, OH
$15 - $18 an hour
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Candidate For Our Business To Business Sales Office Located in Solon/Bedford Hts Area If you have people skills, the...
Easily apply