[NFBOH-Cleveland] Greater Cleveland Food Bank Volunteer Day

Sandy krems slkrems at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:42:20 UTC 2019

Hi Cleveland Chapter,
Just a reminder that the volunteer day at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank is just 2 weeks away.  We will be going to the Food Bank on Thursday, February 28, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.  If you have not signed up to go, please let me know at the meeting on Friday or call or email me.  Volunteers that have never worked at the Food Bank before need to submit registration information in advance.  Also, if you like to participate in these types of activities, let me know if you would like  to be a member of the Cleveland NFB Community Engagement Committee.
Sandy Krems
Community Engagement Committee
Phone:  440-479-4537
Email: slkrems at gmail.com