[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminders

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:18:51 UTC 2019

Cleveland,

As Sandy and Ed has reminded us to please participate in our two donation
drives.

The first one is to bring gently or newly used coats, hats, gloves,
sweaters, and or scarves to donate to people who are in need.

Secondly, the cane drive is one that will benefit people in other countries
to learn how to be mobile, independent and sociable. Please bring your used
or stored canes to tomorrow meeting.

These two donation drives are very important for us to give back to the
community. Ask a relative, friend or neighbor if they would like to
contribute. Sandy has scheduled for the clothing to be pick-up during our
Chapter meeting on tomorrow.

Ed, has graciously willing to gather the canes and ship them to the
individual who will provide them to blind individuals in neighboring
countries.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at 3:00 PM.

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

P: (641) 715-3900