[NFBOH-Cleveland] The Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee is looking for additional members

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:31:03 UTC 2019

Hello Cleveland,

As per our President, Suzanne Turner request during our Monthly Meeting last
Friday 2/15/19 about adding members to the existing different Chapter's
committees, I am looking for members to join me in the Legislative
Committee.

As a Chair of the Committee, I am supposed to introduce my Committee's
members and the short-term and long-term goals for 2019 during our next
Monthly Meeting .

If you are interested, I would appreciate emailing me or calling me
immediately to add you to the committee. I will be accepting the first six
members who would contact me. In case you call me and I don't pick up,
please leave a detailed message.

Please inform those members who don't have access to email.

This is very important and needs immediate attention.

Thanks for your prompt action in advance.

Have a great day.

Ali Benmerzouga
NFB Member - Cleveland Chapter, Board Member
Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315

Please Visit our Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***