[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] Fwd: Lee Martin - Guest on Shawn Calloway's Open Our Eyes Radio Show, Washington D.

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:28:01 UTC 2019

Hi Dr. Carolyn Peters,

A very nice interview! Thanks a lot! Beside the guest Lee Martin, many other
great NFB people were mentioned in the interview as well!
I urge all members to listen to the interview. Very inspiring and
motivating!

Keep sending us your favorites please.

Have a great day.

Ali Benmerzouga
NFB Member - Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,
Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315.
Please Visit our Chapter Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***