[NFBOH-Cleveland] Questions and Answers or For Your Information, You Choose!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:43:33 UTC 2019

Indeed, a great piece of information Suzanne! Thanks for sharing!

Have a nice day.

Ali Benmerzouga
NFB Member – Cleveland Chapter, Board Member
Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315

Please Visit our Chapter Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***