[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: [Ohio-talk] Please join us for our Fundraising Committee Conference Call.

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:16:13 UTC 2019

Hello Cleveland,

Still forwarding! See below please.

Take care.

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Deanna Lewis via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 8:27 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org) <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deanna Lewis <DLewis at clovernook.org>; Deannakay03 at gmail.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Please join us for our Fundraising Committee Conference Call.

Good Morning,

I hope that everyone is doing well and you all enjoyed the Holidays. I would like for us to have a brief NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Conference Call next week. The call will take place on Tuesday, January 8th at 7:00 PM Eastern. Hopefully, many of you will be available to join us; you do not need to be a committee member to participate in this important conference call. We will be discussing our current fundraisers and I would love to hear your ideas about future fundraisers to consider for our wonderful affiliate! Please join us! Please feel free to invite some of your other Chapter members who may not be on this list. Here are the call-in instructions:

Phone: (605) 468-8841

Access Code: 277 276 pound

Thanks so much! I look forward to speaking with everyone on Tuesday the 8th!

Deanna

NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Chair

Ohio-Talk mailing list

Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org