[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Chapter volunteering at Food Bank

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 20:37:23 UTC 2019

Maybe able to help out! Count me in as possibly. I’ll let Cheryl know
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, January 27, 2019, 3:24 PM, Sandy krems via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Cleveland NFB,
Please plan to join the NFB Cleveland chapter to help out  at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank on February 28, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.  Volunteers are needed to help sort and repack perishable and non perishable food that  will later be distributed to local food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters.  Volunteers need to register and RSVP in advance.  Please call  Sandy Krems (440-479-4537) or Cheryl Fields to register.  You can also register online if you have access.  Email Sandy Krems (slkrems at gmail.com) if you would like to receive the online registration instructions via email.

Here are the details for planning your paratransit trip:Date:   Thursday, February 28, 2019Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.Location:  Greater Cleveland Food Bank, 15500 South Waterloo Rd., Cleveland, OH 44110
The Food Bank reminds all volunteers to wear closed toed and closed heel shoes.

Sandy KremsCommunity Engagement CommitteePhone: 440-479-4537Email: slkrems at gmail.com

Volunteers need to wear closed toed/closed heel shoes.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com