[NFBOH-Cleveland] Owen's Sad News About His Brother Jack's Longtime Girlfriend .

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:44:58 UTC 2019

Sorry to hear that Owen.

We are keeping your brother (Jack) and the whole family in our prayers during this difficult time. Our sincere condolences and sympathy to all.

Take care.

Ali

Cc: Owen McCafferty <ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com>

Suzanne

Not sure if I’ll call in for the meeting this friday. I just received some sad news that brother Jack’s long time girlfriend had passed away from a heart attack this morning. She was 59. Please keep. My brother Jack and my family in your prayers. Thanks

Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>