[NFBOH-Cleveland] ADA celebration at Wade Oval

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 01:28:57 UTC 2019

Cecil Dukes

Joann Williams

Frankie Jones

Owen McCafferty

Theresa McKinney

Carolyn Arrington

From: NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sandy krems via NFBOH-Cleveland
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 8:28 AM
To: nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sandy krems <slkrems at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBOH-Cleveland] ADA celebration at Wade Oval

Hi Cleveland Chapter Members,

The  ADA Day celebration at Wade Oval Wednesday has been rescheduled to Wednesday August 7 <x-apple-data-detectors://1> th <x-apple-data-detectors://1>  at Wade Oval <x-apple-data-detectors://2> .  The movie that evening will have audio descriptions in addition to open captions.  If you plan to attend, arrange your paratransit drop off for the Botanical Gardens and remember to wear your NFB gear.

Sandy Krems

Community Engagement Chairperson

National Federation of the Blind Cleveland Chapter

Email:  slkrems at gmail.com <mailto:slkrems at gmail.com>

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***
***