[NFBOH-Cleveland] Register Today!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:27:37 UTC 2019

Convention Registration is now Open!

The 73rd Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
will be the largest gathering of blind people in the state.

Held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus/Worthington.

175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235

November 1st to November 3rd, 2019

Please visit the following link for more information and to register:

http://nfbohio.org/home/convention/

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

C: (216) 990-6199