[NFBOH-Cleveland] Good news report

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 21:21:53 UTC 2019

This is Owen! I know I have been quiet lately but wanting to pass some good news! First I have a volunteering assignment at Fairview General Hospital greeting vistors and showing them around the hospital. 3 days a week, 9am - 1pm Mon,Tuesday and Thursday. It’ll get me out of my apartment and work with community. Also I do have an extension with my artwork that is still at the Beck Center until September 1, and also I have applied for a $1000 grant through the Ohio Arts Counsel that will help me with art supplies, classes and getting my artwork out there to the public. I’ll be at the Friday meeting to let everyone know. Thank you
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone