[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] Good news.

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:31:33 UTC 2019

Wonderful!

Thanks a lot Jean for your  white cane gift and for helping K. McKay! So proud of you!!!

Thanks for sharing the good news Richard!

Take care and have a great weekend y’all.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Recording Secretary, Board Member,

Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee Chair,

Cell #: 440-590-0315.

Email: ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com<mailto:ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***

***