[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] Congratulations!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 15:39:34 UTC 2019

Thank you Dr. Carolyn Peters!

Have a great weekend.

Ali

From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:19 AM
To: Jessica Stover <jjstover at kent.edu>
Cc: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>; AlexisTyson2000 at yahoo.com; Ali Benmerzouga <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; Dorothea.Davis4444 at gmail.com; Edgarsfarm <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; Lelinda at roadrunner.com; Lisa Bostick <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>; MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; Nricks123 at me.com; Price.Jeanetta at gmail.com; Sandra Krems <slkrems at yahoo.com>; Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>; Victory71351 at aol.com; Williamsjoann at outlook.com; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; bryantealysr at yahoo.com; cantseecutie at att.net; ccjeff at ameritech.net; jimweiss72 at icloud.com; kiana hill <kiah976 at att.net>; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; nicole.m.bell19 at outlook.com; octaviaealy at hotmail.com; patrinkle at icloud.com; reggandjack at aol.com; regina.mason216 at gmail.com; remacd3 at gmail.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; stuff12993 at aol.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2019, at 7:38 AM, Jessica Stover <jjstover at kent.edu<mailto:jjstover at kent.edu>> wrote:
Way to go!

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 12:10 AM Suzanne Turner via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org<mailto:ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>> wrote:
Ohio,

Please take a moment and congratulate our Affiliate members on their
successful completion in a program called "Leadership Academy". This 7 week
session was provided by Services for Independent Living; providing the class
with strategies, tools and ethics on organizing nonprofits, effective
networking, becoming an influential board member, leader and advocate.

The graduation was on yesterday and quite inspiring. Ohio was represented
well by Sandra Krems, Ali Benmerzouga, Delcenia Brown, Keanna Hill and
Sharon McDuffie, all received a certificate and now they are ready to pull
up their sleeves to make policy changes and a mark in society.

Congratulations to you all!

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter