[NFBOH-Cleveland] The Cleveland Chapter

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 11:07:12 UTC 2019

Welcome to all of the new members.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back

From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 10:18 PM
To: NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; 'Lisa Bostick' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>;
Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com;
wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org; 'Edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra
Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>; Lelinda at roadrunner.com;
Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; bryantealysr at yahoo.com;
shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; cantseecutie at att.net;
Nricks123 at me.com; stuff12993 at aol.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov;
Williamsjoann at outlook.com; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; remacd3 at gmail.com;
bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov;
Williamsjoann at outlook.com; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; 'kiana hill'
<kiah976 at att.net>; Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; 'Dave Bertsch'
<dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; patrinkle at icloud.com; octaviaealy at hotmail.com;
Price.Jeanetta at gmail.com; nicole.m.bell19 at outlook.com; 'Ali Benmerzouga'
<ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; jimweiss72 at icloud.com;
Dorothea.Davis4444 at gmail.com; regina.mason216 at gmail.com;
ccjeff at ameritech.net; Alex.French2.usaF at gmail.com; 'Albert Elia''
<al4.elia at gmail.com>; Arringtonrs at gmail.com; lkaplan at ossb.oh.gov;
BigPapaZo at roadrunner.com; WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net;
Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com
Cc: smturner.234 at gmail.com; rchpay7 at gmail.com
Subject: The Cleveland Chapter

Good Evening Cleveland,

First, I want to welcome several new members to the National Federation of
the Blind of Ohio.

So, Cleveland welcome:

Renee Arrington Johnson

Dorothea Davis

Jeanette Foote

Theodore Foote

Zumyha Thorpe

Ronda Thorpe

Alonzo Thorpe

Albert Elia

Connie Jefferson

Harold Jefferson

Renee Arrington-Johnson

Destany Mathews

Sharon McDuffie

Jim Weiss

Secondly, The NFB of Cleveland is partnering with the Regional Transit
Authority (RTA) to discuss Para Transit and its Contractors and
Subcontractors. We will dialog and attempt to come to a positive negotiation
about  the policies and procedures put in place. The date is June 27, 2019;
at 10:30AM to 12:30PM; the location is 525 Superior Avenue, which is the
Downtown Public Library on the 1st floor. We are in the Learning Garden
Room.

If you need more information, please give me a call.

Please, spread the word about this meeting.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

C: (216) 990-6199

P: (641) 715-3900