[NFBOH-Cleveland] Awesome Art News!! Exhibit of my artwork at Beck Center!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 17:23:17 UTC 2019

I have some awesome news that I wanted to share regarding my artwork! This morning I had a meeting with Ed Gallagher, head of the education department of the Beck Center, he is very familiar with my artwork and has asked me to set up 8 to 15 pieces of my artwork! They can range from my Acrylic artwork, Textural and digital artwork! I’m still processing all of this. It would start April 12 and run through June! I am open to any help and suggestions! Maybe hosting an open reception?? Just throwing it out there! Thanks
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone