[NFBOH-Cleveland] The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter March 2019 Agenda

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:02:51 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

March 15, 2019

3:00 - 5:00 PM

1909 E 101st, Street, Cleveland Ohio 44106

If you can not make it to the meeting, call (216) 658-4532

Agenda

Welcome and Role Call:

Rosa Jones, Vice President

Bereavement and Shut in:

Cheryl Fields, Recording Secretary

Pledge of Allegiance:

Edward Louden, United States Veteran

National Federation of the Blind Pledge:

William Turner, 2nd Vice President

President Remarks:

Suzanne Turner, President

Fund Raisers: