[NFBOH-Cleveland] The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter Honors Sheri Albers, In recognition of Women History Month

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:47:53 UTC 2019

Thanks Suzanne for sharing with us the life of Sheri Albers In recognition of Women History Month! Two thumbs up!

She is really amazing, full of energy and unstoppable!

The blinds of Ohio are so proud of having someone like her continuously fighting for them! We are so grateful for what you are doing for us Sheri!!!

Go Sheri! Go Cincinnati! Go NFB!

Have a great day y’all.

Ali Benmerzouga
NFB Member – Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,
Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315.

Please Visit and like our Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***
***