[NFBOH-Cleveland] Medical update —prayer request

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 23:14:04 UTC 2019

Sorry for the typos I meant to say “health issues”
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, March 18, 2019, 7:05 PM, Owen McCafferty via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I thought I would give everyone a medical update but the main reason I won’t be going to the Columbus trip issue to a health issue. From a doctors visit I was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat as of today I have to wear a portable heart monitor to track my heart for a week. I have a stress test April 9 but depending on the results it could be sooner. Please keep me in prayer.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com