[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Requests Your Thoughts and Prayers

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:11:09 UTC 2019

Good Noon Day!

It is with great sorrow that Cleveland reports that Delcenia Brown has lost
her father unexpectedly. Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and
prayers.

The arrangements are as follows.

Alfonzo Herring celebration of life will be held on Saturday, March 30, 2019
at 10:00 A.M. at Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 4069 Eastwood Lane,
Warrensville Heights Ohio 44122. The telephone number is 216-921-4075.

Calhoun Funeral Home is making the family's preparations. Their address is
23000 Rockside Rd, Bedford Heights, Ohio 44146

If you would like to send flowers. Here is a telephone number for Nela
Florist: 216-451-8333.

Cleveland is sending this Poem to the family:

DEAR LOVED ONES...

IM ON A MISSION FOR MY SAVIOR, SO MY TRAVEL WILL BE LONG,

HE HAS GIVING ME MY ORDERS AND I WILL MISS YOU WHILE I'M GONE.

SEE I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE TO BE READY WHEN HE CALLS,

 FEW ARE CHOSEN AND I'M HONORED TO GO ALONG.

SEE I'M STITCHED FROM THE CLOTH OF WARRIORS, SO I'LL FIGHT UNTIL THE BATTLE
IS OVER,

I'M BUILT FROM THE BLOCKS OF COURAGE, SO I'LL MARCH WITH ANY SOLDIER.

MY WILL IS AS STRONG AS ANY, SO I WILL STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES,

THE FLOWER IN ME WILL CONTINUE TO BLOOM, AS THE LIGHT IN ME SHINES THROUGH
YOU.

LET MY ROD AND MY STAFF BE A COMFORT TO YOU, LIKE THE LORDS PRAYER ALWAYS
DO.

MY SONG IS IN THE WIND AND THE BIRDS PREFORM FOR ME, MY VOICE IS IN YOUR
HEARTS

AND IT SPEAKS WITH EVERY BEAT.

THIS SMALL SACRIFICE IS THE GREATEST LOVE STORY, I HAD YEARS OF LOVE FROM
ALL

MY FAMILY AND  MY FRIENDS, NOW I CAN GO HOME TO BE WITH MY GLORY..

BY BRENDA F. HARTFIELD

///

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President