[NFBOH-Cleveland] Building Bridges with Greater Cleveland RTA

Sandy Krems slkrems at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 20:24:21 UTC 2019

Hi Cleveland,
In an effort to keep lines of communication open between NFB Cleveland Chapter and the Grater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, I will be meeting with Sam Henderson next week.  Please send me questions and concerns that you would like to bring to Mr. Henderson’s attention.  He is already aware of many concerns, but wants an exhaustive list.  Once he has an overview of our concerns we will discuss how we can set up a format for him to address the questions and concerns with our members.

Please send your comments, questions, and concerns to me at slkrems at gmail.com by April 3, which is next Wednesday.  You can also call to leave a message at 440-479-4537.  The community engagement committee will be meeting next week, and will be able to discuss the issues before the meeting with Mr. Henderson.  Please share this information with other members who do not have email.

Sandy Krems
Community Engagement Committee
Phone: (440-479-4537
Email: slkrems at gmail.com