[NFBOH-Cleveland] On behalf of the Ohio Membership Committee (The May 2019 Presidential Release) is enclosed for your convenience!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 21:51:03 UTC 2019

The Presidential Release is a monthly audio message from President, Mark
Riccobono that highlights the current activities of the National Federation
of the Blind. It is shared with every Chapter of the organization. The
Presidential Release is in a English and Spanish version.

In this episode, President Riccobono reminds us that we are two months away
from our national convention. He also discusses the blindness experience
teaching internship, continued calls for advocacy, an NFB investigation of
the IRS, and updates from our PAC program and Dream Makers Circle.

The Ohio Membership Committee has place the link below for your convenience.
These are some great topics in this May 2019 Release.

Please Share!

Enjoy!

https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_0
5_english.mp3