[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminders

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:34:40 UTC 2019

Cleveland,

Please make your transportation arrangements for the Greater Food Bank and
White Cane Event.

Even though, you did not sign up to mand the table on June 1st, for the
White Cane Event, please come out and support the Cleveland Sight Center.
They have graciously provided our meeting space for years with no cost.

Please where your NFB Gear for both events.

Cleveland,

Here is the announcements from Sandy:

Sandra Krems, Community Engagement Chairperson:

Thank you for volunteering!

Cleveland Chapter of NFB will be volunteering at the Greater Cleveland Food
Bank on Tuesday, May 28 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Again, thank you for helping
with this event. The event is next Tuesday, so It's time to make
transportation plans.  The address is 15500 South Waterloo, Cleveland. All
10 volunteers have been notified. For questions, please give me a call at
(440) 479-4537 or Email: slkrems at gmail.com <mailto:slkrems at gmail.com>

Sandra Krems, Community Engagement Chairperson:

Hi White Cane Walk volunteers!

Thank you for volunteering to represent the Cleveland Chapter of NFB at the
Cleveland Sight Center's White Cane Walk. The walk will be at the Cleveland
Sight Center on Saturday, June 1. The Sight Center has  asked that
volunteers arrive at 8:30 a.m. to set up. We will have a table to pass out
literature.

Here is the schedule for the day:

8:30 a.m., arrival and  set up. Set up needs to be complete by 9:00 a.m.

9:00 a.m.  to 10:00 a.m.

Event activities:

People will  engage in various activities, including visiting our NFB table.

10:00 a.m.

The official White Cane Walk, kick off and walk.

10:30 a.m. to Noon:

Following the walk, people will participate in fun filled activities,
including visiting the NFB table until the event ends at noon.

If you have any questions, call or email Sandy at

call at (440) 479-4537 or Email: slkrems at gmail.com
<mailto:slkrems at gmail.com>

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter