[NFBOH-Cleveland] : Mueller Report- Now Available on NFB-NEWSLINE

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 20:51:45 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers:

At NFB-NEWSLINE we strive to provide up to date, newsworthy items for our
readers. This, at times may include non-traditional publications. The
Mueller report which has been made available through some news outlets
nationwide, is now on NFB-NEWSLINE for all subscribers. As some may know,
the Mueller report is a dense and lengthy document with numerous redactions
and footnotes. Due to the length and format of the document, we would like
our subscribers to be aware of a few items pertaining to the report.

There are two volumes to the report; volume one, which is 199 pages, and
volume two which is 182 pages and four appendices. The volumes were
transcribed to best match the original format and therefor includes
extensive footnotes and redactions. The footnotes are in the same order you
would find in the original text flow. Redactions are under three categories:

1.Harm to ongoing matter, abbreviated as HOM or H.O.M.

2.Grand Jury

3.Personal Privacy, abbreviated as P.P.

If there are typos in the transcription, these are due to the text
extraction process and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our best was done to correct some mistakes generated during this process,
however some may remain due to the extensive amount of original material.

To access the report via phone, select option five from the main menu, and
then press five again for National Meetings of Interest to the print
disabled, then select the volume you wish to read. To access the report via
web or app, please select publications, publication options, publication
groups and then National Meetings of Interest to the print disabled. If
there are any issues you may find while reading the Mueller report, please
let us know. As always thank you for being an avid user of NFB-NEWSLINE!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>