[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Social media

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 15:29:05 UTC 2019

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing Suzanne! That is really a great news!

Go Cleveland! Go Suzanne! Go NFB!

Have a great day.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Secretary, Board Member,

Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee Chair

Cell #: 440-590-0315.

Email: ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com<mailto:ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***

***