[NFBOH-Cleveland] Elections

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:50:01 UTC 2019

Cleveland,

I trust that the month of May has been a productive one for you.

June 1, 2019 starts this Saturday and I hope to see you all at the Cleveland
Sight Center's White Cane Walk. Cleveland has a table that will be stocked
with literature and giveaways. Please support this event. It will start at
9is and go until noon. Please wear your NFB Gear to represent the Chapter.

As a reminder, dues are needing to be paid. Also, secure your seat on the
chartered bus by paying $25.00 on our meeting day: which is June 21, 2019.
We will be at the Cleveland Sight Center from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.

If you would like to run for an office on the Cleveland Chapter's Executive
Board of Directors, please begin preparing to be a candidate. You can speak
to anyone currently on the Board to learn about the various positions. We
will have our elections in November of this year. I will appoint an Election
Committee to handle the process. The positions include, President, Vice
President, 2nd Vice President, Recording Secretary, Treasurer and two Board
seats. I am sure anyone holding a particular position of your interest, will
be available to discuss their body of work. If you have any questions,
please let me know!

Ali, will be sending out the May 2019 minutes in around two weeks. Please
look out for them; so you can vote accordingly.

On this Sunday, the Ohio Senior Division will hold their teleconference call
at 7:00 PM, please attend if you are a member or if you are considering to
become a member.

Finally, please be sure to make your reservation at the DoubleTree hotel for
the 2019 State of Ohio Convention at 614-885-3334.

Please continue to pray and keep good thoughts for our shut-in members.

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

C: (216) 990-6199