[NFBOH-Cleveland] My First Experience with the Accessible Voting Machine - FYI.RE: [Ohio-Talk] Thank You

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 15:04:37 UTC 2019

Congratulations on your voting experience that it went well!! Glad we we got had a great fellowship together this past weekend!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 9:58 AM, Ali Benmerzouga via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Ohio,

I happily managed to vote using the accessible voting machine. This is my
first time ever on this machine! It is easy and more or less like using JAWS
on our computer.

I agree with Barbara Pierce, the privacy is an issue.

Three to four people were with me helping with the functioning on the
machine and making sure everything will go well. I was the first one using
it today around 9:00 am.

FYI.

Don't forget to vote too!!!

Have a great day y'all.

Ali

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com