[NFBOH-Cleveland] Disability Awareness Luncheon

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:07:30 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

Below is information about the upcoming City of Cleveland Disability
Awareness Day. I would like to have members attend and a few assist with the
vending. We will have a table with literature, candy and accessibility
technology. Please email me if you would like to attend.

Read below!

Suzanne

Embedded Text Flyer DAD 2019.pdf

Access Your

Abilities

15th Annual Disability Awareness Luncheon presented by the Cleveland
Department of Aging

October 15, 2019

TUESDAY 11am-1pm FAIRHILL PARTNERS 12200 FAIRHILL ROAD CLEVELAND, OHIO 44120
RSVP BY October 8th TO JERI MASON AT 216-664-2805, OR USE ATTACHED FORM No

cost to attend Boxed lunch provided Reservations Required

City of Cleveland

Mayor Frank G. Jackson

Cleveland City Council

Cleveland Sight Center