[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminders

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:59:00 UTC 2019

Ohio Members, Friends and Family,

The Cleveland Chapter Invites You To ride along with us to the 73rd Annual State of Ohio Convention! “Obstacles are OPPORTUNITIES”:  THE NFB IS AN instrument of change.

!

On Friday, November 1,  and returning on Sunday, November 3, 2019. We will reside at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel, 175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235.

The bus will leave: