[NFBOH-Cleveland] Calling All Students!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:40:12 UTC 2019

Calling All Students!

The current rebuilding of the Ohio Association of Blind Students has been
put into effect.

We, Jackson and I are requesting your support, leadership and participation
at the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 2019 State Convention. Come
and fellowship with Kenia Flores, National Association of Blind Students On
Friday, November 1, 2019  in hospitality. Then meet us in the German Village
Room at 7:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. for the Student Meeting. Here we will
discuss, the NFB philosophy, membership, mentorship, reorganizing the Ohio
Student Division and other topics with a Q/A segment.

No pressure! This will be an opportunity for students to meet and greet!

For questions, please email or call me at (216) 990-6199.

See you there!

Suzanne Turner,

NFBO,

SMTurner.234 at gmail.com