[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminders for tomorrow’s trip

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 15:39:49 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Hello Cleveland!

Just a couple of friendly reminders for tomorrow’s trip.

One. Make sure that your luggage has your name on it! It will make disembarking at the hotel a lot easier. Put a luggage tag on all of your things.

Two. The bus will leave promptly at 7:00 AM. If you are going to be late arriving at the McDonald’s please, please, please, call Cheryl at 216-566437. We want everyone to be on board!

Three. Bring your NFB gear, jewelry, wristbands, pants. When we have our general session you will be fined one dollar if you do not have on something that represents the NFB, LOL!
Finally, have a wonderful day! For those of you that are going out trick or treating stay warm and dry, LOL! See you tomorrow bright and early. Let’s go build the Federation! Cheryl

P. S. Please share this information with anyone, everyone that you know that is going on this trip. CF