[NFBOH-Cleveland] The blind or counting on you!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 01:18:47 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Cleveland members,

Today I sent out information about a radio program on I heart radio. There were two gentlemen who are the hosts of the breakfast club morning show. They spoke to a blind young woman and turned her words around to be offensive. The topic was, blind people babysitting. To make a short story for you, the conversation was offensive. We need to flood the phones of this media outlet. We need to let them know that blind people can’t parent and raise our own children. As you know, we are fighting now in Ohio for our parent right Bill, which will prevent removing newborns and children from the homes of blind parents. This media outlet is very large and is her across the country, maybe even outside of the country. Please dial this number and let them know the blind people can’t. And raise their own children. If you get a voicemail, leave a comment. But I also urged you on Monday, to do the same!

The number is, 212 – 377 Dash 7900.

I am dictating to my phone, due to my computer reloading. So, again, let them know that we can parent our children and live the lives we want. Leave them a message if there is no one to answer. If this were a sexual or a race discrimination, we would be mad and upset. However, we are going to take the highroad and educate them!

Suzanne