[NFBOH-Cleveland] Pantene - Be My Eyes

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:51:06 UTC 2019

https://bemyeyes-newsletters.s3.amazonaws.com/emails/2019-Pantene-launch/Pantene-launch.html

Now available on Be My Eyes: Pantene hair treatment and styling
The experts from the Pantene team are ready to offer support with their products and give advice on hair care through Be My Eyes.

Hi {{ ${$first_name} }},

Every day should feel like a good hair day – and with the newest addition to the Be My Eyes app, we’re making that a little easier.

We’re delighted to partner with Pantene, to help make sure that you can quickly access and find out more about the company’s many and varied shampoo, conditioner and styling products. As a proud sponsor of the 2019 Pride and driving force behind S.H.E.; the Search Human Equalizer, that works to decrease bias in search engines, inclusivity is the core of the Pantene brand. Now Pantene is taking one step further for inclusion by becoming part of Be My Eyes’ family of professional support providers.

The Pantene team can supply you with all the information you need to take great care of your hair; from selecting the right products for your hair type, to information about ingredients and general hair care advice.

The Pantene team is ready to take your call Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. The service is available in English and can be accessed from the United States.

If you have other requests for companies or institutions to become a part of Specialized Help, please fill out our Specialized Help submission form, and we’ll do our best to include them on the platform.

We hope that the Pantene team can help you get the most out of your hair care routine!

Best regards,

Alexander Hauerslev Jensen,
CCO at Be My Eyes

Sent from my iPhone