[NFBOH-Cleveland] More Art NEWS!!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 20:53:37 UTC 2019

I’m hoping that Suzanne gives me some time to speak nextweek about my artwork! Not only am I going to have artwork at the Bloom Bakery by the Cleveland State Campus I just found out from the Cleveland Sight Cebter’s Eye Dea Shop that 2 of my digital artworks have been selected for their Seasons Greetings 2019!! The two are “Ice Skaters” and “Snowing In Winter Wonderland” I’ve included the images in this email so someone can describe these more! Both were done digitally on an iPad! Thanks to Cheryl Field’s cousin for suggesting me in getting one!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone