[NFBOH-Cleveland] CAC ADA Meeting this Thursday

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:01:21 UTC 2019

Below is an announcement from the RTA ADA Manager.

Do not forget, I need you there on Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019 from 9:30 to
11:00 AM

///

Here is his email below

Good afternoon, everyone -

I just wanted to remind you all that the next meeting of the CAC's ADA
committee will be this Thursday September 18th at 9:30 am. For this meeting
I have invited our newly hired Director of Paratransit Nick Davidson to
attend as well our new CEO India Birdson. I do not know for sure if the new
CEO will be in attendance, but I have placed the meeting on her calendar and
I hopeful that she can stop by.

Additionally I have ensured that we will hold the meeting in the board room
so that we have more room. As thanks to the growing number of attendees of
our meetings.

See you Thursday!