[NFBOH-Cleveland] Blind Girl Magic

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:07:32 UTC 2019

If you are interested, bring your money on Friday or call me.

///

BLIND GIRL MAGIC,

TEAM BLIND GIRL MAGIC, It’s time to gear up!

Pre-sale season!

You don’t want to miss out on this limited edition of Blind Girl Magic PINK T-shirt, with silver glittery letters With the phrase, "Blind Girl Magic" the L in the word Blind is the long white cane, which is symbolic for independence in the blind community, PLUS the L in Girl is a PINK shimmery ribbon to support Breast Cancer Awareness. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Meet the Blind Month is celebrated in October and we are proud to share this month with Breast Cancer Awareness. #TagTeam# We Support Each Other

Blind Girl Magic!

Preorder sales end September 25, 2019.

Cash App $20 with size of your shirt(s) to $Visionary1977

Hot Deal: Submit ten orders and your shirt is free.

Please share with chapters, divisions, family, and friends. Remember, you don’t have to be blind to rock blind girl gear!

Questions? Call Visionary @ 409-344-1005

Respectfully, Jeanetta