[NFBOH-Cleveland] Painting demonstration went well today!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 22:48:16 UTC 2019

My painting demonstration went well today at Fairview Oark O Niel House! The residents enjoyed my presentation although I may have rushed it. They want an autumn scene with follage and change of season! I’ve included a couple photos. It turned out to be an abstract autumn mess! lol I also wore my blue NFB shirt AND mentioned the NFB Cleveland Chapter so I hope you didn’t mind being a representative of the chapter.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone