[NFBOH-Cleveland] Ladies let's get two rooms and go together!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:36:48 UTC 2019

THE NFB OF DC PROUDLY PRESENTS OUR 4TH ANNUAL
BLIND WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCE

Bringing to you an awesome panel of diverse blind women along with dynamic
keynote speaker, Denise Avant. These talented sisters will be telling it to
you from their hearts to your hearts. Get ready to be dazzled, rejuvenated,
and inspired to live the life you want.

                                                                      Pepco
Edison Place Gallery

Thursday, October 31, 2019                                702 8th Street, NW
10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.                                          Washington,
DC 20004
Ticket Price: $25.00
[Nearest Metro Station is Gallery Place 9th & G St.]

All Women Are Welcome

*	To RSVP or for more information contact Libra Robinson at (202)
427-3600 or email leelibra342 at gmail.com <mailto:leelibra342 at gmail.com>  no
later than October 24, 2019

*	All sales are final/no refunds

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President