[NFBOH-Cleveland] We've Been Waiting For You!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:13:40 UTC 2020

Come and join the fun!

The Cleveland Chapter Senior Committee would like to thank Ohio members for
joining this week on the "Coffee Break Check-In Call" to let us know how
you've been.!

Do not forget that you can check in every day at 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM to
share a little time with us. We want to know that your day is fruitful and
safe. Even if you are having a not so great day, we are still hear to
comfort and greet you. Everyone matters and we are all in this together!

Gloria Conway, Sandy Krems, Renee ArringtonJohnson and I have been honored
to greet you each morning. Do not forget to grab your coffee, tea or
beverage of choice and call to say hello!

Note:

You can call every day or  just on the days when you want to check in.

If time is of the essence, take 5 minutes and consider doing this!

There will be no topics to discuss. This is just a brief "CheckIn open
line."

Remember, we are a family and we care!

Conference Line:

712-775-7031

Code: 240281423

Time: 10:00 to 10:30 AM

Suzanne Turner, President

National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com>