[NFBOH-Cleveland] Lick, Sip, or Slurp, with Love, Hope and Determination!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:16:32 UTC 2020

Family,

As you know, members have been meeting daily by conference call to say good
morning to one another, and to make sure how everyone is doing.

We have missed you!

But, we are still hopeful you will join us!

I am personally inviting you to join me on Saturday, April 4, 2020 from
10:00 to 10:30 AM to toast our Governor and his team and the local
government for keeping us up-to-date, healthy and safe. Also, a hat goes off
to the Colorado and Ohio Affiliates for keeping us intertained and
connected. So, join us for the celebration in the morning.

Bring your conversation, bring your coffee, tea or beverage of choice, and
let's lift our glasses together. After that we can chat!

I can assure you that we will wait on you!

You are very important to us!

At 10:15 AM we will do this to promote love, hope and determination!  .

Conference line:

712-775-7031

Code: 240281423

Start Time: 10:00 AM

Gloria, Sandy and I along with other facilitators will greet you "everyday,
7 days per week" in the mornings; including Saturday's and Sunday's.

Our Affiliate President has taken time out as well to join the call.

So, come on and lick, sip, slurp or what ever sound you make when you're
drinking a beverage!

Suzanne Turner,