[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Reminders!

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:31:23 UTC 2020

Yes you can ask questions.

From: Owen McCafferty
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 5:42 PM
To: NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter List <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>; NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; 'Lisa Bostick'' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org; 'Edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>; milenacleve at roadrunner.com; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; cantseecutie at att.net; Nricks123 at me.com; stuff12993 at aol.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov; wTurner at clevelandsightcenter.org; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; 'kiana hill' <kiah976 at att.net>; Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; 'Dave Bertsch' <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; patrinkle at icloud.com; 'Ali Benmerzouga'' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; jimweiss72 at icloud.com; Dorothea.Davis4444 at gmail.com; regina.mason216 at gmail.com; ccjeff at ameritech.net; Alex.French2.usaF at gmail.com; 'Albert Elia' <al4.elia at gmail.com>; Arringtonrs at gmail.com; lkaplan at ossb.oh.gov; BigPapaZo at roadrunner.com; WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net; Kinshuk.tella at gmail.com; jessicajones0199 at gmail.com; jessecooperhall at gmail.com; 'Heather Ways' <heatherways at yahoo.com>; jtschwoebel at gmail.com; lewisbarbee at yahoo.com; remacd3 at gmail.com; Chefgreen56 at gmail.com; delcenia at prodigy.net; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; riscw619 at gmail.com; abcfamily89 at gmail.com; davidgGray1984 at gmail.com; dwjann57 at gmail.com; charlenebolden at att.net; BillieGraham38 at gmail.com; williamsjoann at outlook.com; garwilli4luv at yahoo.com; rchpay7 at gmail.com; president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com; 'Eric Duffy' <peduffy63 at gmail.com>; 'Babyruth2' <Babyruth2 at windstream.net>; dgventure915 at gmail.com
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland Reminders!

Suzanne

If we call are we allowed to ask questions that maybe on our mind like what’s going on with NFB fighting about not getting any service from banks and restaurants?? Its on the facebook page and I don’t understand it. Why complain now when there is a pandemic going on? It seems kinda trivail if you ask me. Call me and explain this to me if you want.

Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>