[NFBOH-Cleveland] Date correction for the Cleveland Chapter's meeting!

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 21:02:35 UTC 2020

Owen, it is next Friday not today.

Will send you the number later.

Stay safe.

Ali

From: Owen McCafferty <ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 4:58 PM
To: NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter List <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>; NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; 'Lisa Bostick'' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org; 'Edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>; milenacleve at roadrunner.com; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; cantseecutie at att.net; Nricks123 at me.com; stuff12993 at aol.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov; wTurner at clevelandsightcenter.org; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; 'kiana hill' <kiah976 at att.net>; Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; 'Dave Bertsch' <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; patrinkle at icloud.com; 'Ali Benmerzouga'' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; jimweiss72 at icloud.com; Dorothea.Davis4444 at gmail.com; regina.mason216 at gmail.com; ccjeff at ameritech.net; Alex.French2.usaF at gmail.com; 'Albert Elia' <al4.elia at gmail.com>; Arringtonrs at gmail.com; lkaplan at ossb.oh.gov; BigPapaZo at roadrunner.com; WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net; Kinshuk.tella at gmail.com; jessicajones0199 at gmail.com; jessecooperhall at gmail.com; 'Heather Ways' <heatherways at yahoo.com>; jtschwoebel at gmail.com; lewisbarbee at yahoo.com; remacd3 at gmail.com; Chefgreen56 at gmail.com; delcenia at prodigy.net; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; riscw619 at gmail.com; abcfamily89 at gmail.com; davidgGray1984 at gmail.com; dwjann57 at gmail.com; charlenebolden at att.net; BillieGraham38 at gmail.com; williamsjoann at outlook.com; garwilli4luv at yahoo.com
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBOH-Cleveland] Date correction for the Cleveland Chapter's meeting!

What is the Conferance number and password I cabt get in

Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

On Sunday, April 5, 2020, 6:54 PM, Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Cleveland will meet by conference call on Friday, April 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

“Live the life you want” featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/