[NFBOH-Cleveland] Hello Blind History Lady Fans:

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:30:47 UTC 2020

Hello Blind History Lady Fans:

Even though stay-at-home restrictions are beginning to lift, many of us are
certainly safer at home.

This week The Blind History Lady will be presenting at two Zoom meetings of
the National Federation of the Blind (NFB).

The first is on Wednesday, April 29th the NFB of Maryland;

I want to remind you about our weekly affiliate COVID-19 call via Zoom.  We
hold this meeting every Wednesday at 8:00PM Eastern in order to continue
sharing information in a myriad of ways so as to ensure as many members as
possible have access, and in order for us to keep connected with one another
during this unprecedented situation.  All are welcome.  We do ask that folks
exercise good conference call etiquette, including muting when not talking
(star 6).  The first part of the meeting will focus on pushing out
information and hearing from you things that are relevant to Maryland's
blind during the COVID-19 outbreak.  The second part will be a presentation
by Peggy Chong of Colorado, The Blind History Lady.
Information on how to access the weekly meetings is below:
 Join Zoom Meeting  https://zoom.us/j/6248138327
 Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
 One tap mobile
+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)
+13126266799,,6248138327# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

The second will take place Thursday, April 30  at 6:30 pm eastern time with
the NFB of Ohio.  Here is what they say.

The Blind History Lady will present some interesting facts regarding the
unique place in history that Ohio played on behalf of the blind.  She will
bring to the call, stories of a few of the interesting lives led by blind
men and women of Ohio.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)