[NFBOH-Cleveland] N95 Masks

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:38:30 UTC 2020

Ohio,

Today, I received my N95 Masks. I highly recommend that you purchase these
for protection when going into the public. I have inserted two companies
that have Masks for purchase.

The N95 Masks fit perfectly over your nose and under the chin. It also is
quite secure. I put in an order for two more packs today. There is also info
on a hand sanitizer that also can be used for surfaces.

See below!

Suzanne,

///

Company: Shirt Space

Masks

Color: Black or White

Cost $24.95 for a Pack of three, that are washable

Shipping: $7.95

Tel: 877-285-7606

Note: Wash on hand or in laundry, hang to dry

Company: Pulsetv

N95 disposable masks

Cost: 5 for $29.99

Tel: 800-711-1361

Note!

They are five ply.

Nurse Laurie explained that washable masks should be kept in a paper bag if
not soiled or dirty; which can be used again. Do not store a usable mask in
plastic bags only paper  bags, after use.

Company: Pulsetv

Masks: nonmedical

Cost $49.99 for a box of 50 disposable masks

Tel: 800-711-1361

Note: They are three ply

Note!

Nurse Laurie explained that washable masks should be kept in a paper bag if
not soiled or dirty; which can be used again. Do not store a usable mask in
plastic only paper after use.

Company: Pulsetv

Hand Sanitizer

Cost: $19.00 for 2 bottles, 8 ounces, also for surfaces

Tel: 800-711-1361

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.