[NFBOH-Cleveland] Sharing!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 17:05:29 UTC 2020

Suzanne
Congratulations!! What kind of job is it if I may ask? Is it one of those remote work at home jobs??
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 3, 2020, 1:03 PM, Suzanne Turner via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

<!--#yiv5743049349 _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv5743049349 #yiv5743049349 p.yiv5743049349MsoNormal, #yiv5743049349 li.yiv5743049349MsoNormal, #yiv5743049349 div.yiv5743049349MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv5743049349 span.yiv5743049349EmailStyle17 {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv5743049349 .yiv5743049349MsoChpDefault {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;} _filtered {}#yiv5743049349 div.yiv5743049349WordSection1 {}-->
On Friday, I heard a slogan that I am adopting. It belongs to Kerry Washington. During her interview on the VIEW, she was asked about how she is handling all of her projects. She replied, “I am in my hustle”. I thought about that and new that this defined me

. Many have asked, how am I able to take on many tasks at one time? I thought about it a lot. But, really did not have an answer. Now, I know. “I am in my hustle”. This means that as I see something, I say something, I act on it and due diligence to get good results for it!

Yes, the late Congressman, John Lewis’s spirit has also awakened me. Even so much that as I mediate, advocate, organize, facilitate implement, write, speak, and whatever I do; it is a hustle for justice, equality, peace, independence, productivity, safety, security, protection, opportunity; not only for me, but for my family, friends, the blind, seniors, victims of domestic violence, persons with disabilities and others.

“I am in my hustle”.

It is God’s purpose! It is God’s will! I do not know why! I just go and hope that the results will be of his approval.

I am a product of two women. Both are grandmothers. One was a City politician and the other was a schoolteacher. Both believed in God’s grace and holiness! They also believed in fighting the good fight. That good and necessary trouble, Congressman Lewis preached. I anticipate that I will continue to get into much of that! It is a combination of good and necessary trouble with God as my guide. I can not go wrong with the two.

Today, I began new employment with the Department of Defense. I understand as I take on this endeavor, I am looking to make a difference. It could be a small and minor difference. But, whatever it is, I intend to leave a mark on it and a door open for those who resemble me.

My challenge to you is to get into “good and necessary trouble” with God directing your path., Do not forget others along the way.

Thank you God for this opportunity and I will stay in my hustle along the way. I will do my best not to let you nor my lineage down! Pray that I fight a good fight. In Jesus’s name!

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com